Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Who Am I?

-I'm small in stature [that's why back in college I was actually called midget/frodo baggins by one of my professors]
-I used to have a very long dark hair[which was considered as the only good thing 'bt my physical look before]
-My nose is my frustration I must say
-I have naturally arched brows which makes me look like a mean villain
-I used to have a sharp tongue before [I worked on this already 'coz it may not do me good for particular instances]
-I drink "tuba", beer, wine, "empi", anything for as long as it won't poison me on the event
-I sing a lot especially while drinking with my friends
-I sing for the choir, for all occasions for the living or the dead
-I don't easily give my trust because I believe that existing is a matter of living for oneself
-Life for me is survival of the fittest and everyman is for himself
-I used to be an enemy of the church before I met my group now
-I am often called indifferent
-I would have wanted to be a muslim, if I were not a Catholic
-I look up to Osama Bin Laden, the terrorist himself[which often gets me in trouble with a lot of righteous people who think he's a curse to human kind]
-I am fascinated with witches, magic and anything paranormal[just the lighter beings though 'coz I'm afraid at ugly "not like us"]
-I love music so much because it serves as my outlet
-I love books, books and books
-I love films
-I hate talking to super boastful people
-I love people who seem to be ignorant by the mere look but eventually prove themselves smarter than expected
-I believe that nothing is plainly what it physically seen
-I believe that there's so much more than what we could imagine
-I believe in diversity in all creatures
-I believe in respect
-I want to live according to my ideals
-I know what I want
-I just don't know how to do it
-I love few people
-But I am loved by so many in as much as I am hated by a lot
-I love my family
-I love my friends
-I love a Supreme Being
-I love myself

No comments: